Monday, October 6, 2014

MUG #26

Sadly I am embarassed to report that I bare
the soul responsibility for my dodgeball teams
loss on Friday night.

When Mom shaked out the kitchen rug dog
hair, bread crumbs, coffee grounds and
spaghetti noodles flew threw the air.

Vocabulary Quizzes List 7 and 8 Today

Vocabulary Test Lists 7 and 8 tomorrow.  Here are the combined flashcards.

Today I distributed the two handouts:  Rhetorical Patterns and WE 21-30 instructions.

You should already have the Allegory Project Instructions.

Read Aronson pg. x-139 for Wednesday.

Don't forget to pick your PSAT booklet/study guide from Mrs. Solana and to show it to me for bonus points.  Review for the PSAT!  It's next Wednesday!

You can sign up for text/email REMINDers here. Bonus points are available until the end of the week.