Friday, September 26, 2014

MUG #23

Jason the shift leader and I had an easy
cooperative working relationship, neither of us
hesitates to discus problems as they a rise.

In many respects my cousins Victoria and
Stephanie are similiar but Victoria is far more
spirited, and sophisticated.

Grammar Quiz Today.  If you missed, you must take it when you return to class.

I distributed the instructions for your Allegory Project and assigned words during class.  Be sure to review the instructions carefully.

I also distributed  PSAT Practice Set 3 for you to work on.  We will review it next week.  In class, timed practices will begin next week.  Be ready.

Independent Reading for the 2nd six weeks will be Witch Hunt by Marc Aronson.  You need to check it out from me and begin reading.  I will give you a reading schedule next week.